Fueling Our Progress
The key to our success is the unbridled curiosity and enthusiasm of young people combined with the opportunity and the financial support of our community partners. The dollars contributed to the Motorsports Institute are an investment in students who receive a full year of engagement in the Academic Program, at no cost. There are a number of opportunities for partners to participate at events and/or throughout the year on a myriad of sponsorship levels — as mentors, supporters and friends.
Academic Program Sponsorship Opportunities
We invite our Community Partners to custom tailor your participation to meet your goals and maximize involvement for you, your employees and your clients. You can choose a program for local exposure with metro schools and area racing fans or broaden your exposure with our audiences in California and Tennessee, and perhaps a location near you. This program is accessible for any market.
All levels of participation in Champions Series include exposure with your company logo on full program banners, event promotions, program ads, brochures, website, press releases, t-shirts.
- Leader — $25,000
Exclusive privileges, including presentation of awards, photo opps with students, drivers, celebrities, ad in Racing for Diversity, unlimited event passes.
- Platinum — $15,000
20 tickets to all events.
- Gold — $7,500
10 tickets to all events.
- Silver — $5,000
5 tickets to all events.
The Fast Lane:
- Individual School Sponsorships — $2,500
Buys books and teacher materials. Includes logo on school program banners, website, t-shirts, plus 4 tickets to all school events.
- Presenting Sponsor — $5,000
Includes logo on event banner, photo opps, 5 event passes.
- Premium Sponsor — $2,500
- Outstanding Sponsor — $1,000
- Partner — $750
- Advocate — $500
- Supporter — $250
- Friend — $100
All Engine Starter levels include logo or name listing on event promotions, website, plus tickets to event.
- Night of Champions — annual event in each participating city.
- Students, teachers and family members are celebrated for special achievement in each Academic Program: Read to Race, Art of Racing, Math in Motion, Science of Speed. In addition to Achievement Certificates, top performers participate in the singing of the National Anthem, make the “Gentlemen—start your engines” call, are involved in driver introductions and the Victory Lane winner’s ceremonies, and partake in a special autograph session with the drivers. The top 10 students in number of books read will have the additional thrill of riding around the racetrack in the pace car as part of the parade lap prior to the races. As Lead Sponsor you can too in front of thousands of racing fans! You also have an opportunity to be part of the Awards Presentation. Plus, get tickets to impress your friends and business associates.
- SPONSOR BENEFITS: As Lead Sponsor, you also have the opportunity to be part of the Awards Presentation in front of thousands of race fans. Plus, get tickets to impress your friends and business associates.
- Breakfast With Champions — annual event at each participating school.
- Racing industry professionals from every discipline are included in our national speakers bureau. January is the month when each school receives a visit from racing representatives to share insider perspective of the industry and explain career opportunities in motorsports from performance to management. An entertaining, age appropriate and intimate experience offers sponsors an exclusive opportunity for personal interface or brand marketing in a captive audience of students ranging in age from 6-14 years, in a learning environment.
- SPONSOR BENEFITS: Speaking opportunity. An entertaining, age appropriate and intimate experience offers sponsors an exclusive opportunity for personal interface or brand marketing in a captive audience of students ranging in age from 6-14 years, in a learning environment.
- Field of View — annual week-long event in each participating city.
- The track becomes the classroom during one week (usually in Spring) of an open invitation to schools to experience a fieldtrip unlike any other. This fieldtrip out to the race track, when not in competitive use, is an ideal classroom for customized instruction in racing fundamentals such as a pit demonstration, a close-up look at the construction of a race car, and more. Students might even walk the track to get a sense of the angles on the road.
- SPONSOR BENEFITS: Student interaction.
- Family Night — annual event in each participating city.
- Perhaps the biggest night of the year, this event is open to all students, teachers, and families of every school in the metropolitan area. Limited only by maximum seating capacity, sponsors are in full view of a diverse audience of fans of every age. Our largest audience of racing fans!
- SPONSOR BENEFITS: Our largest audience of racing fans! Limited only by maximum seating capacity, sponsors are in full view of a diverse audience of fans of every age.
Exposure in large urban markets across the U.S. (currently Tennessee, California and North Carolina) includes logo on full program banners, event signage and programs, organization brochures, website, press releases, t-shirts, full-page ad in Racing for Diversity.
- Leader — $150,000
Exclusive privileges, including keynote address, presentation of awards at any event, photo opps with drivers, recording artists, and students at all events.
- Platinum — $100,000
Includes 20 tickets to all events.
- Gold — $75,000
Includes 10 tickets to all events.
- Silver — $50,000
Includes 5 tickets to all events.
- Bronze — $25,000
Includes logo or name on some materials, 2 tickets to all events.
Sports Program Sponsorship Opportunities:
Sponsor your own Race Car! Imagine your logo emblazoned on the side, front, or wherever you want. Then watch it go! Every time your car wins, your car (and logo) will be featured at our Winner’s Circle website.
Level I: Children’s Entry Level Program
Formula 5 Kidracer — $5,000
Children, ages 5-7. Season: April through October
Levels II & III: Pre-Teens (8-12), Teens (13-15)
Go-Kart — $7,500
Pre-Teens. Season: April through October.
Teens Season: The Level III program consists of seven race series, each consisting of four race days, scheduled for Sundays from April through October.